Left: Lynette, the makeup artist; Right: Jen, the beautiful bride
We’re here in the bridal suite getting ready! I’ve been picking the (Lynette) for wedding makeup tips and she’s been great!
These things rock!
Wedding Makeup Tips
- Lynette prefers matte blush over shimmer because, she says, “mattes look more natural and shimmers
look oily in pictures.”
- Recommends L’oreal Original Voluminous mascara because “it goes on thick and isn’t
clumpy, and thickens and lengthens the best” out of all the mascaras she’s used for weddings.
- For photographs, she loves Cinema Secrets cream foundation in the pan
and Cinema Secrets pan concealer because “it covers everything and looks great in flash
- To get a soft look with your eyeliner, “apply powder shadow dry to the lower lash line with
an angled brush.”
- If you have very oily skin, “try using a mattifying gel addition to primer.” Try OC
Eight Mattifying Gel 8 Hour Control.
- Definitely look for Ardell InvisiBands (semi wispies) false lashes. They look natural in photos
“because they have tiny hairs,” and they’re very easy to apply.
- Lipstick can look heavy in photos, so try using a mix of lip liner and gloss instead.
- To help your makeup stay in place better on your wedding day, “do a clay mask before you apply anything.”
Reporting live from Jen & Michael’s wedding in Boca Raton… 🙂
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,