[SHH…] I’m growing my hair out so I can take full advantage of the new , and yes, it’s a secret that El Hub does not need to know (although he’ll eventually realize it), because it would bring him too much joy. 🙂
That man. I swear, I get my hair cut half an inch, and he freaks out!
What is it with dudes and long hair?
So, this wand is really freaking cool. Like, $245 cool, which is how much it costs, and that’s coming from a girl who usually doesn’t like clip-less hair tools.
I know, I know — clip-less wands are super popular these days, but I’ve got trauma, man. When I used one a few years back, I nearly burnt my fingers to a crisp, and after that incident, I started sticking to curling irons with clamps, like the ghd Curve Soft Curl I tried earlier this month.
Buuut one must be willing to try new things (both with hair and in life), which is why I decided to give the ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand a whirl.
And now I’m so glad I did, because I love so many things about it.
First, the shape. Check it: the barrel is a flattened oval, almost like a curling iron, but instead of creating traditional bouncy, round curls, it builds loose, s-shaped, old-school Hollywood waves on medium length and long hair.
Like the equally expensive and comparably impressive ghd Curve Soft Curl, this ghd tool, the Classic Wave Wand, comes with all the bells and whistles.
- Oval barrel designed to create classic deep waves with movement
- Cool tip designed for more comfortable curling
- Safety stand for securing the tong on a hard surface while not in use
- Patented tri-zone® technology locks in your curls with the right, even heat
- Advanced ceramic coating specially designed for smoother curling
- On-off switch and indicator press and hold design avoids accidental use during styling
- Light & sound indicate on-off and ready to use
- Sleep mode automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
- Universal voltage and professional length swivel cable