Taking it Back to the Old School
Sometimes it’s fun to visit your roots. I’m feeling nostalgic today, so here’s a compilation of a few classic Kamod-ua.xyz posts.
Work those high heels at the club with these Tips for Making High Heels Comfortable.
Got lash envy? Here are a few MAC tips and tricks for perfect lashes.
A little self-promotion never hurts.
It’s time to start Christmas shopping. Pick up a few gifts for your family, then pick up a few MAC Favorites from Allure Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Awards for your bad self.
Remember MAC Sheer Mystery Powder?
Ha! I actually brought a tube of Rimmel After Dark Lipglass to the club last night.
The Beauty Blog Network Hotties are in the House
But wait! There’s more beauty to be had with the best o’ the week from The Beauty Blog Network!
– Christine Tries out Sara Happ’s Lip Scrub
– Foundation Face-Off: Chanel & SUQQU
– Check out Essie’s Winter Collection Before It Hits Stores
– Beauty and Fashion Tech Looks at the New MAC Holiday Collection and Provides Swatches
Facial scrubs for dry skin
– Elke finally (gulp) loves pink lipstick
– Sarah features the Deadly Kiss Choker from After Dark Jewelry.
– Customized Clinique Happy Photo Bottles
– MAC Formal Black 2006 vs MAC Antiquitease 2007 with Photos and Comparisons
– The Body Perfumery Gloss Me! Hair Serum Review
– Laser Hair Removal – Worth Another Chance?
– Antiquitease: Royal Assets & Heirlooms Review & Swatches
– Toya’s ode to Kevyn Aucoin
– Lancome’s Color Fever Gloss in Volcanic Pink
And just in case you missed it (oh no you didn’t) my post from earlier in the week covering Makeup Trends from LA Fashion Week and Tips from Smashbox Makeup Artist Lori Taylor.
Booty Short Stress
I report with a touch of sadness that last night’s pole dance class did not happen. Our instructor never showed up (BOO) so all of my booty short stress was all for naught. We ended up going to get suishi and then to a club called Suede. For the record, it’s hard to dance with cat ears on.
How was your Saturday night? Did you go to any pre-Halloween parties? ‘Twas a fun night but now I’m exhasuted. I think I’m gonna chill out for the rest of the day.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,