There are 57 (!) now ($17 each), and all of them just got new packaging/outfits.
Here are some fun facts you may or may not know about them…
- None of them start with the letter “F.”
- Two of them start with the word “love.” (Love Child and Love Nectar)
- Three of them start with the word “pink.” (Pink Lemonade, Pink Nouveau and Pinkarat)
- One of them is named after an insect. (Yellow Jacket)
- There are three “Rs” (not two) in Prrr.
- Several of them have color counterparts, like Russian Red (also a Lipstick), Impassioned (Lipstick) and Soar (a Lip Pencil).
- Even though it’s not in the permanent collection, once upon a time there was a shade called Evolution Revolution. ?
In addition to their even shinier outfits,
they also got a little bigger (update: the new tubes hold 0.10 ounces, and the old Lipglass tubes held 0.17 ounces).
You’ll recognize your old faves among them, like Nymphette, Spite and Lychee Luxe…
Oh, wait! Those are my old faves. 🙂 The glosses themselves haven’t changed (same patent-leather shine and hella sticky vanilla-scented formula). They’re just wearing new outfits.
2. Baby’s a Vamp
4. Bittersweet Me
7. Candy Box
8. Candy Yum Yum
13. Dirty Dark Martini
14. Dive Bar
17. Gal Friday
18. Girl ME Town
19. Gold Finch
22. Love Child
23. Love Nectar
26. Lychee Luxe
30. New Galaxy
31. Night & Daze
32. Norwegian Sky
34. Obviously Bare
35. Oh Baby
36. Oyster Girl
37. Pink Lemonade
38. Pink Nouveau
40. Please Me
42. Purple Mocha
47. Ruby Woo
48. Russian Red
49. Saint Germain
50. Saucy Little Thing
51. Signs of Spring
56. Steel Kiss
57. Yellow Jacket
You have to tell me — what was the first Lipglass you ever wore?? If you can’t remember, what’s your current favorite?
My first was Spite! And my current favorite is my all-time favorite (well, one of my all-time favorites), Nymphette.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,