There are some dicey moments, but it’s entirely possible to paint yo’ face with a toddler sitting on your lap. You just gotta accept that your new cream highlighter may end up having a big old dent when said toddler dips a brush into it, and one brow may end up darker than the other, and you may not end up wearing as much mascara as you normally would because you almost poked your eye out five or six times in the process. But putting on a full face from start to finish is totally doable with a toddler in the mix, and the results can be good enough for a Target run!
I mostly used products from the new Covergirl Spring 2018 collection for this, and here are some top-level observations…
- — Subtle, soft shimmer
- (worn as under-eye concealer and as foundation) — Good coverage and finish, excellent as a face concealer, but too sheer for use under my eyes
- — Natural coverage, looks even better as the day goes on
- — OK
- — Decent length and lift, pokey brush
- (worn as an eyeshadow) — Too sparkly…
- (worn as liner) — Moderately pigmented, and very little fallout
- — Sheer but still buildable
- — Wears off if I drink something or nibble
The non-Covergirl things I used include Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Bronze and MAC Padma Melon Pink Blush.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,