Today felt like a bold lip kinda day for me, so I decided to take Chanel Leopard Hydrabase Lipstick out for a spin. I didn’t want Leopard to be lonely, so I paired her with her new best friend, the Chanel Oasis Quad (from this year’s summer collection)!
This coral and brown eye riffs on the blue and green eye I did a few weeks ago. I used the same basic eyeshadow layout this time but switched out the blue and green shadows for neutral tones to balance with the coral-red lipstick.
Two layers of eye makeup bring this look together. Don’t worry, girl! It’s still easy. 🙂
The first layer of eye makeup…
- MAC Bare Canvas Paint on the brow bone
- MAC Perky Paint Pot on inner lid
- MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot on the outer lid
The second layer of eye makeup…
- MAC Shroom eyeshadow on the brow bone
- Chanel Oasis Quad in the coral shade on the inner half of the lid (on top of Perky)
- Chanel Oasis Quad in the brown shade on the outer half of the lid
- MAC Showstopper eyeshadow in the outer corner
- Lancome Noir Le Stylo Waterproof eyeliner on the upper and lower waterlines
- Chanel Oasis Quad in the khaki underneath the lower lashes
The corresponding shades from the Chanel Oasis Quad:
To complete the look…
- MAC Zoomblack Zoomlash mascara
- MAC Concrete eyeshadow
- MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW 25
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Suntan Beige on the face
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
- Chanel Enchanteress Joues Contraste Powder Blush
- Stila Shade 02 Sun SPF 15 Bronzing Powder
The next time I wear this look I’m going to pair it with Chanel Gazelle Glossimer, a shimmery coral gloss. I think that’ll be purty!
How about you, girlfriend? What kind of lip look are you sporting today?
Do you ever get songs stuck in your head? So far today I’ve listened to Jojo’s like a billion times. Lovin’ it!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,