I’d forgotten I was out of lens solution when I got the urge to play with the new Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary Palette last night, and I remembered just about the time I finished this look with blue, green, brown and gold.
So I went to Target, LOL! I felt a little crazy town cruising the store with gold glitter on my lower lash line — it’s probably a better look for da club than eye care on aisle three — and I’m pretty sure I startled the cashier, but whatcha gonna do? Sometimes you just need lens solution AND glitter. 🙂
A breakdown of the look…
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chase on the inner lid
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Evidence on the outer lid
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chase Deeper in the crease
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Deep End in the outer crease
- Urban Decay Cannonball Mascara on both the upper and lower lashes
- Urban Decan Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie on the apples of the cheeks
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Crush on the lips
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW30 beneath eyes
- in NC42 all over the face
- MAC Strobe Cream all over the face
- MAC Studio Careblend Powder in Light Plus beneath the eyes
- MAC Studio Careblend Powder in Medium Dark, also all over the face
Do you ever run errands wearing makeup looks you only intended to wear around the house? Sometimes I can’t help myself. If I like the way a look turns out, it seems like a shame not to take it outside, even if outside is just to Target or Trader Joe’s.
So how was your night? Did you watch anything good on TV?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,