I’m single-handedly cleaning out the cat lady mug section at Marshalls! I found another cute one at the cash wrap secretly hidden behind a wall of non-cat-themed mugs. It’s by 10 Strawberry Street and was like 5 bucks! I couldn’t say no… On that note, happy Caturday! 😸
Today’s adventure for me is going to involve this pair of sparkly pink roller skates and my driveway… Hopefully I don’t tweet later from the emergency room.
Back in the day, I was pretty good on wheeled shoes, and…UGH! Sorry. Tabs just put his butt up in my grill. I guess that was his way of wishing you a happy Caturday too.
Anyway, I used to spend a lot of time on roller skates and roller blades back in the day. At one point I was so committed to my rollerblading that I kept them in my car, and sometimes, while driving around, if I saw a random spot that looked particularly good for blading I’d pull over and bust them out!
But I haven’t been on a pair in almost 20 years…and I’m simultaneously excited and scared to try these skates on. I’m wondering, “What if I break a leg? Or a hip? Then I wouldn’t be able to carry the baby or the cat up and down the stairs!”
Can you remember the last time you were on skates? I’m hoping you’ll say “five minutes ago” or “yesterday” so I can live vicariously through you. 🙂
In the event that you now feel inspired to dig your skates out of the closet and zip around the block, before you go, here are some beauty stories that piqued my interest this week…
- …because they want to take all my lunch money, obviously.
- The new looks so dreamy!
- I mean…how could you possibly NOT know you had ? I only wear one, and I’m ready to rip it out by the end of the day.
- I’ve been on a Pixi kick, and I really want to try their .
- Here’s the story of Myeong Jo Lee, the matriarch of the K-Beauty biz and .
- New lip products from !
- , a new fashion documentary. “Never was, never will be.”
- What’s it like to wear the new ?
- A look inside the world of …
- Benefit recently .
- I’m making these Watermelon Popsicles this weekend. YUMMY!
- . And P.S., the S-Corset from the 1900s looks really, REALLY uncomfortable.
- When you name your daughter after , you take note of lists like .
- A San Francisco … Say what?!
- Bobbi Brown:
- I just discovered , and it’s one of my favorite things at the moment because it celebrates little acts of courage in everyday life.
OK, sweetheart. 💖 Tabs would like me to remind you that if you’re lucky enough to have a cat butt in your face at any time today…cherish it.
At least that’s what I tell myself whenever I’m faced with a certain -sized tabby’s rear end.
Have a great day!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,