I ain’t no , but I’ll follow the legions of Gwen Stefani fans to the Macy’s perfume counter this September to check out Harajuku Lovers, Gwen’s latest line of fragrances. I get fired up for everything Gwen does, so I’m looking forward to this release.
Aren’t the bottle tops SO CUTE? They represent Gwen and her back up dancers.
Five fragrances make up up the set.
- Love — a floral with notes of bergamot, pomelo (citrus, a little like grapefruit), peach, rose, jasmine, orchid and musk
- Lil’ Angel — a fruity floral with with notes of different berries (raspberry, cranberry, blackberry), pineapple, rose and amber
- Music — a floral with notes of clementine, pear, jasmine, sweet pea, honeysuckle, vanilla and musk
- Baby — a powder musk with freesia, bergamot, rose, jasmine, musk, , vanilla and violet
- G — a food lover’s fragrance with mandarin, coconut, apple, freesia and sandalwood
With all the fruit up in the mix, I wished that at least one of the scents would have bananas (B-A-N-A-N-A-S) just so I could sing along! But, alas, ’twas not meant to be.
Each fragrance will come in two different sizes — $45 for a 30-ml bottle and $25 for a 10-ml. I bet Baby and Music will hit all my fragrance buttons. They’d look so cute together on my dresser. Maybe they’ll come alive at night when I’m sleeping… OooOOoooo!
Look for Gwen’s Harajuku Lovers perfumes at Macy’s fragrance counters this September.
Aren’t you glad it’s Friday? This was a long week, and that makes today extra sweet.