So, I have been wanting to try makeup brushes and cosmetics for the longest time. I’ve seen so many bloggers and YouTubers rave about them — the pigmented eyeshadows and gorgeous brushes — and the day has finally come. I’m finally trying Zoeva!
I wanted to share my excitement with you guys, so I filmed my first impressions in this video:
I also have photos and swatches of everything I talk about in the video (down below), so that hopefully you guys can get a good idea of what Zoeva has to offer.
“ZOEVA is a German brand, founded in 2008 by Zoe Boikou. The brand name ZOEVA is composed of ZOE, the Greek word for ‘life’ and EVA, the very first woman. From a basic range of only 10 makeup brushes, ZOEVA now offers a professional portfolio of over 50 makeup tools and 100 colors for a full face makeup routine. Our products are designed to make a real difference in the way women experience their beauty rituals.”
Zoeva Warm Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette
Zoeva Warm Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette swatches from top to bottom:
“ZOEVA is dedicated to the self-confidence and unique beauty of all women. Every ZOEVA product is made with love and designed with conviction and passion for makeup. Our ultimate goal is to offer luxurious, high quality products. Helping every woman to discover her individual beauty is our highest ambition. ZOEVA means celebrating yourself and being aware of your individual beauty.”
Zoeva Luxe Color Blushes in Burning Up and He Loves Me, Maybe
For size comparison, here are the Zoeva blushes compared to NARS and MAC blushes:
Zoeva Luxe Color Blushes in Burning Up and He Loves Me, Maybe swatches:
Both of these blushes are incredibly pigmented, smooth and easy to blend. I can’t wait to try these!
“Women in need have a special place in our hearts. We feel responsible for women suffering from domestic abuse or have lost their hair due to chemotherapy. It is our highest ambition to strengthen their self-esteem and to give them more self-confidence and awareness of their own individual beauty. In women we trust. From the bottom of our hearts.”
Zoeva Nude Spectrum Blush Palette
Zoeva Nude Spectrum Blush Palette swatches:
As you can see, these are pretty close to my skin tone, but I think the first and third colors could still be pretty blushes. On lighter skin tones, this could be an amazing neutral blush palette!
Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipsticks in Cross My Heart and One Wish
Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipsticks in Cross My Heart and One Wish swatches:
These lipsticks are so smooth and pigmented! I got this amazing color from just one swipe. I’m super impressed with the formula so far.
Zoeva Makeup Brushes
Here’s what’s included in what they call the Complete Set, which comes with the following 15 brushes:
- 101 Luxe Face Definer: Contour and apply powder
- 102 Silk Finish: Apply foundation evenly
- 105 Luxe Highlight: Apply highlighter
- 126 Luxe Cheek Finish: Apply and blend blush, bronzer and highlighter
- 142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
- 221 Luxe Soft Crease: Blending eyeshadow to perfection
- 224 Luxe Defined Crease: Blend transitions perfectly
- 227 Luxe Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
- 228 Luxe Crease: Blending and shading eyeshadow in the crease
- 230 Luxe Pencil: Precise shading and smoothing edges
- 231 Luxe Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
- 234 Luxe Smoky Shader: Shading and blennding with smoky effect
- 315 Fine Liner: Create delicate eyeliner strokes
- 317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
- 322 Brow Line: Eyebrow brush for powder and cream products
I’ll definitely be sharing an in-depth review soon of the brushes after I’ve spent some time using them. I have to admit…I almost don’t want to because they’re so pristine and clean now!
And I’ll also have in-depth reviews of the eyeshadows and blushes, coming up soon. Let me know if you have any specific questions about anything here. I’ll be glad to answer them for you!
Here are prices for everything shown here. It’s all (they offer worldwide shipping).
- — $38
- Zoeva Luxe Color Blushes in (matte peach) and (matte coral) — $11.80 each
- — $18.80
- Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipsticks in (dark violet) and (dark wine red) — $11.80 each
- (15 brushes in black makeup bag) — $132
Have you tried tried anything from Zoeva? If you have any recommendations, let me know what else is good, because I’m really liking everything so far!