That’s a lotta shine for $2.99!
Heh, I made a rhyme… 🙂
“Shine” was the first word that sprang to mind when I tried the new Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains.
The second was, “daayyuuum!”
But that was more of an exclamatory sound than an actual word…
The new line of budget-friendly beauties recently landed on drugstore shelves, and essentially, they look like , only they cost $3 instead of $24.
That’s a BIG difference, yo.
In a nutshell…
- They come in eight shades.
- Like Tarte’s Lip Tints, they start with a bang! — applying like a glossy lip balm that fades slowly to a quiet stain…
- They last about 2-3 hours.
- Made in the USA.
- They’re pretty blasted moisturizing.
- Outfitted with a twist-up, retractable crayon for easy application.
- The packaging colors correspond to the shades, which makes finding the right color easy in a crowded makeup bag.
- They have a smooth, lightweight, non-sticky formula.
- To my nose, they smell like Red Jolly Ranchers (which I love!) — but the scent isn’t obnoxiously strong.
- They also have a slightly waxy taste to ’em that lingers longer than I’d like… It actually makes my tum slightly gurgle, but hey, they’re only $2.99…