1. Like, was there ever supposed to be an apostrophe on this sign?
I wonder… Because some companies with names that end in ‘s’ have or had at one time apostrophes in their name. Sometimes they go through a re-branding somewhere along the way and lose the apostrophe.
2. Will Tabs attempt to fight this Halloween black cat if I put it in the front yard? (Probably.) Perhaps the pumpkin would seem less confrontational? Cats are weird, man…
3. Wait — is this place a secret safe haven for cat ladies, just like HomeGoods? OHEMGEE, I THINK IT IS!
4. Must touch all the yarns…
5. Um…didn’t I already walk down this aisle? I swear, I just saw these pens a minute ago.
6. Why do I want all of these shabby chic signs for my kitchen? — because my kitchen doesn’t look anything like a pumpkin patch or a farmers’ market. Also, I don’t own any antiques, so why do I want an oversized sign that says “ANTIQUES” on it?
7. Speaking of signs, someone at corporate is clearly as obsessed with #PSLs as I am, apparently.
8. I mean, really? Why are the cutest baskets always on the top shelf?
9. Note to self: Cover every surface at home with glittery fall garland!
10. Ooh, this is cute AND 50% off. SCORE!
11. I think I need these scarecrows and all of these white pumpkins…
12. Um…do I work here now?
13. Oh, gawd, I’m never going to leave this place!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. In related news,