Happy Caturday, sweetest! This lasagna is from Connor’s birthday party last March, and the reason you’re lookin’ at it now is because…I’m about to do something I never thought I’d ever try.
I’m going to make a gluten-free lasagna.
Rather, I’m going to try to make a gluten-free lasagna.
El Hub recently found out that he might have celiac, so he’s working with his doctor and going gluten-free for a few weeks to monitor his symptoms. So for this past week when I’ve made food for all of us, I’ve been doing gluten-free meals, which is why the aforementioned lasagna’s happening.
I’m also making a separate lasagna using regular pasta to bring to one to my neighbors, too. And I might also make a third one to have as a spare… (Yes, I’m a lasagna-making 🤖 machine.)
Saturday Surfing: Interesting tidbits I came across this week
- Favorite read —> . It’s a long read and difficult at times, but by the end of it you’ll appreciate your face and everything it does for you that much more. Side note: science is freaking amazing.
- Also, we live in *strange* times.
- Even though they aren’t supposed to last long at all, I still want to try a water-based fragrance. They’ve been around since ye olde Roman times (so roughly a millennium),
- Who’s that (birthday 🎂) girl?! Madonna just turned 60 (WHAT), which means that her iconic biceps have been gracing us for nearly four decades.
- Eight of the best cat toys for
- . RIP, Queen of Soul. Your music 🎶 carried me through many rough patches in my late teens and early 20s, and your legacy will live on forever.
My favorite Aretha song
Yum! I wanna make this for lunch.
On a mission to perfect the push-up
This looks super cute and relatively easy…
Hey, anyone else out there doing the gluten-free 🍞 thing? If there are any recipes or food websites you know and love, please hook a lady up.
Have a good rest of your weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,