Morning, kitty cat!
Short-ish Saturday Surfing today because I’m about to get Connor ready for a Halloween party at her school, and we need to work out her face painting situation, as evident by the somewhat funky monarchs there in the pic (that one on the bottom tho, ha ha!). It was a test run I did on my swatching arm with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. Now let’s see if I can pull off something “Tabs approved” because you know how picky he is about body art.
Your reading (beauty and otherwise) for this weekend…
- This shop in NYC’s Little Italy neighborhood sounds cute! They sell desserts and beauty products,
- , even if you aren’t Rihanna and it’s *not* Halloween.
- Not that I need more lipstick, buuuuut…
- Another royal wedding, . Side note: How do you feel about this shade? I know it’s super iconic and popular, especially with brides, but it really doesn’t excite me.
- Speaking of nails, if you were sitting there drinking your #PSL and wishing for pumpkin spice nail decals, well…
- — YES, NINETEEN!
Let it be known that I believe black cats rock. Frankly, what did they ever do to deserve their reputation as a symbol of evil? Answer:
Love me some black cats!
Watcha up to this weekend? If you’re looking for something terrifying to marathon on Netflix, may I suggest The Haunting of Hill House? I started it a couple days ago, and I’m already hooked AND traumatized. 👻
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,