Hey there, sweet pea. Happy Caturday!
I have a theory that if there’s ever anything I’ve felt or believed, chances are, someone else out there has felt or believed it too, soooooo…let’s talk hair.
I know it’s insignificant in the universal scheme of things, but I’ve been feeling kinda low-grade “meh” lately because of various voracious viruses over the past month since Connor started preschool, and I’ve only really started feeling like myself again in the last few days, so yesterday I forced myself to style my hair for the first time in weeks, even though I really just wanted to put it up in a messy bun and forget about it…
But you know what? I feel so much more functional when my hair is done.
Is that weird?
It’s like when I wear pajamas all day long… Whenever I do it, I feel crappy and unmotivated to do anything at all, and apparently it’s the same way for me with hair. When I take the time to style it and do at least a little something to smooth my bangs and curl a few pieces framing my face, I feel better and more capable of heading out into the world.
Anywho…are you like that too?
By the way, the base makeup I’m wearing here is the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Liquid Concealer and Genius Magic Powder combo I talked about the other day, and I just have to say it again: It’s SO GOOD. Also, the lipstick is MAC Powder Kiss in Sultriness. 🙂
Now onto this week’s reading…
- What you need to know before getting your
- is bringing out everyone’s 13-year-old sense of humor (and yes, I laughed too!).
- , all is not lost!
- In case you were unaware, .
- may be the newest way beauty brands sell you their products.
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, .
- ? Love ’em or loathe ’em? I’m gonna pass…
- Speaking of jeans, , including $15 jeans.
- Tom Ford is expanding
- Remember when Origins sold makeup? They stopped for a while, but now they’re throwing .
- teach gender equality is fascinating!
- Um…just in case you have $17 million earmarked for …
- Why does your cat chew your hair while you’re sleeping? .
- Even though Tabs would just end up sleeping in the box these fancy kitty beds came in,
I’d eat these snacks late at night, but I probably wouldn’t make them, LOL!
I just discovered Kim Soane (she’s a makeup artist for Bobbi Brown), and I’m just a wee bit obsessed with her.
I was in the car the other day and heard this song for the first time in years. Yes, I lost my damn mind, LOL!
Have a good day today, OK? See ya later.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,